What We Offer
Spider Robot is basically for demonstration purposes, it resembles a large spider. An aesthetically scientific looking robot that appears like the legs or tentacles of a spider is one of the innovative projects at TECHELEX.
Spider Robot (Insect Robot) Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics
- Basics of robotics
- Selection of components and cost of components
- Making the circuit for spider robot
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Spider robot is ready!
Spider Robot (Insect Robot) Workshop Objectives:
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work with a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.