In this workshop, we will make a Touch Screen controlled Wireless robot, where you control your robot using the touch screen and it actually moves on the surface. The same robot can be controlled by a touch interface at a remote location.
Robo-Touch is a Robotics Workshop which is all about Touch Screen Controlled Robot. The Touch panel consists of a thin resistive layer as the sensitive layer. When a point on the surface is touched, the circuit acts as a voltage divider circuit and provides the value of the touched point.
ROBO Touch Workshop Topics:
- Understanding the different types of touch panel
- Understanding the interfacing of Resistive touch panel
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors and accelerometers.
- Designing and Development of Mobile controlled ROBOT
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
ROBO Touch Workshop Course Structure:
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 2 hours
- Installation of Software And Basics Tools – 1 hour
- Understanding the basics Programming – 1 hour
- LED’s Project – 1 hours
- Interfacing of Home appliance with Microcontroller – 1 hours
- Implementing of Serial Communication with PC – 1 hours
- Interfacing of LCD – 2 hours
- Interfacing with Analog Sensors – 2 hours
- Interfacing of Keypad – 1 hour
- Programming Session for various Application – 2 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 1 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours