What We Offer
This is one of the first electronic toys that kids are acquainted with. All of them have at some point played with this remote controlled car. Now, they can make the remote-controlled robot on their own!
Remote Controlled Robot Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics
- Basics of robotics
- Selection of components and cost of components
- Making the circuit for Remote Controlled Robot
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Remote Controlled Robot is ready!
Remote Controlled Robot Workshop Objectives:
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work with a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.