Mobile Robotic Workshop mainly focuses on the student eager to learn about robotics using Cellular communication. They will get a chance to expand their knowledge in the field of designing, construction, operation, and wireless application of Robot using Mobile-Phone’s generated DTMF (Dual Tone Multiple Frequency) tones.
Mobile Robot Course Topics:
- Understanding the working of DTMF
- DTMF decoding techniques
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors and accelerometers.
- Designing and Development of Mobile controlled ROBOT
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
Mobile Robot Course Structure:
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Designing the Robot – 1 hour
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 3 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours