What We Offer
Obstacle avoider robot will deviate itself from the path if any obstacle is present. The robot that changes its course of direction or stops once any obstacle obstructs its motion path is an obstacle avoider robot.
Obstacle Avoider Robot Workshop Topics:
- Introduction to robotics and basics of robotics
- Basic system of robotics
- Selection of components and cost of components
- Making the circuit for Cross Robot (Obstacle Avoider Robot)
- PCB basics
- Component mounting
- Testing and troubleshooting
- Processing system
- Autonomous robots
- Adding a mechanical structure in robotics
- Building the aesthetics of robot
- Obstacle Avoider Robot is ready.
Obstacle Avoider Robot Workshop Objectives:
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry. The cross robot will avoid the obstacles and change its course of direction or stop its motion path.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work with a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.