The workshop helps participants understand the concepts and use of accelerometer sensor, microcontrollers and other electronic components used in Robotics. It mostly includes practical training on building robots based on gesture recognition technology, providing students a glimpse into Human-Machine Interaction technologies.
Gesture Based Robotics Topics:
- Understanding the working of accelerometer sensor and signal processing
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for a participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors and accelerometers.
- Designing and Development of Gesture-Based Robots
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
Gesture Based Robotics Course Structure:
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Designing the Robot – 1 hour
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 2 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 0.5 hours