What We Offer
The workshop begins with Robotics overview and how it is an essential part of each and every engineer’s life, irrespective of the field. Thus, in the first year itself, let the future engineers get a gist of knowing robotics, what it is, how it functions, and how is it important in their profession.
Basic Robotics Course Outcomes:
- Introduction to Robotics.
- Learn how to Assemble PC.
- Learn how to make Line follower Robot without programming.
Basic Robotics Course Structure and Topics:
- Introduction to Robotics and PC – 2 Hours
- Line Follower Robots and PC Assembling – 9 Hours
- Complete Step By Step Guide to Design, Selection of Component and Successful Trouble Shooting of Line Follower Robots.
- Complete Guidance and Training for Assembling of PC.
- Personality Development – 1 Hour
- Competition – 5 Hours