Autonomous Robotics is a workshop on intelligent Autonomous, micro-controller based with multiple sensor robots. This workshop is dedicated to clear the basic concept of electronic & electrical components. In this workshop, students will make their Self Brain Robot which will do various activities.
Autonomous Robots Workshop Topics:
- Getting Started with Embedded Systems & Robotics
- What are Microcontrollers & Microprocessors…?
- What is an Autonomous Robot?
- Basic Analog and Digital Electronics
- Resistors, Capacitors, Diode, Transistors, Rectifier, Transformer etc.
- Need of Autonomous Robot
- Installation of Software’s.
Autonomous Robots Workshop Course Structre:
- Lecture by Expert on Autonomous Robot – 1 hours
- Basic Microcontroller Programming- 3 hours
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming the Robot – 6 hours
- Testing of Robots and Competition – 2 hours
- Awards and Certificates – 0.5 hours.