The difficulty is in extracting and integrating these phone modules in microcontroller based projects. But from this workshop training, it’s possible to exploit the richness of Android devices and save thousands of rupees in parts for the next microcontroller project.
A mid-range Android phone today-the ubiquitous Xiomi Redmi 5s, for example, can be bought used for less than 6000. This smartphone has a ton of sensors such as GPS, gyro, compass, accelerometer, audio, light, as well as communications functions such as Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
This workshop is unique in India. From this workshop, students will be able to use Mobile sensor without attaching with a microcontroller. They will also able to control each pin function of the microcontroller.
Andronoid Workshop Topics:
- Understanding of different sensors and its functions.
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers.
- Understanding the basic Structure of Android Smart Phone.
- Understanding the Basics of Android software development.
- Practical experience on Arduino.
- Practical experience on wireless technology.
- Interfacing of Controller with Smart Phone.
- Practical Experience on utilization of android software data.
Andronoid Workshop Course Structure:
- Lecture by Expert on Andronoid – 3 hours
- Basic Microcontroller Programming- 2 hours
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming the Robot – 6 hours
- Testing of Robots and Competition – 2 hours
- Awards and Certificates – 0.5 hours.