What We Offer
The workshop helps participants understand the concepts and use of accelerometer sensor, microcontrollers, Android App Development and microcontroller programming in Android Bluetooth Controlled Robot designing.
Android Robotics Workshop Topics:
- Getting Started with Embedded Systems & Robotics
- What are Microcontrollers & Microprocessors…?
- What is Open Source Platform?
- What is Android?
- Basic Analog and Digital Electronics
- Resistors, Capacitors, Diode, Transistors, Rectifier, Transformer etc.
- Installation of Software
- Introduction to Android
- Basic tools to make your own Apps
Android Robotics Course Structure:
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Designing the Robot – 1 hour
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 3 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours