Wireless Robotics is one of innovative kind of project available at TECHELEX. It is completely based on wireless technology. We won’t be surprised if in mere future we have don’t get to see wires as wireless technology is being incorporated at very fast rate.
It deals in a world without wires. The wireless technology is about electromagnetic waves, Infrared, Radio Waves etc. The students will get a complete gist of wireless technology in this workshop. In this workshop, a student will experience different types of wireless technology.
Topics that we cover:
- Understanding the concept of wireless technology
- IR, RF, ZNRF, Bluetooth
- Understanding the technology use in IR TV Remote
- Implementation of IR ROBOTICS
- Understanding RF technology and Module Available in Market
- Implementation of RF ROBOTICS
- Implementation of Bluetooth Robotics
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors and accelerometers.
- Designing and Development of Mobile controlled ROBOT
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Designing the Robot – 1 hour
- Implementing of IR Robotics – 2 hours
- Implementing of Bluetooth Robotics – 2 hours
- Implementing of RF Robotics – 1 hours
- Implementing of ZNRF Robotics – 2 hours
- Fabricating the Robot – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 3 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours