Super Drifter (Hover Robot)
Have you seen a hovercraft? It is the vehicle that walks on land, air as well water. The same principle is applied to super drifter robot. Super Drifter is one of the technologically advanced robots that can walk on land as well as water and an even bit in the air.
Topics that we cover:
- Introduction TO ROBOTICS
- BASICS OF ROBOTICS
- SELECTION OF COMPONENTS AND COST OF COMPONENTS
- MAKING THE CIRCUIT FOR SUPER DRIFTER
- PCB BASICS
- COMPONENT MOUNTING
- TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- PROCESSING SYSTEM
- ADDING A MECHANICAL STRUCTURE IN ROBOTICS
- BUILDING THE AESTHETICS OF ROBOT
- SUPER DRIFTER IS READY
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work in a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.