This robot is one of the water robots. It loves to dive and swim in water. This robot can show some of its skills in water as well. Thus, it is called as Super Diver Robot. This robot will venture into the field of aqua robotics.
Topics that we cover:
- Introduction TO AQUA ROBOTIC
- BASICS OF ROBOTICS
- SELECTION OF COMPONENTS AND COST OF COMPONENTS
- MAKING THE CIRCUIT FOR AQUA ROBOTIC
- PCB BASICS
- COMPONENT MOUNTING
- TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- PROCESSING SYSTEM
- ADDING A MECHANICAL STRUCTURE IN ROBOTICS
- BUILDING THE AESTHETICS OF ROBOT
- AQUA ROBOTIC IS READY
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work in a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.