Spider Robot (Insect Robot)
Spider Robot is basically for demonstration purposes, it resembles as a large spider. An aesthetically scientific looking robot that appears like the legs or tentacles of a spider is one of the innovative projects at TECHELEX.
Topics that we cover:
- Introduction TO ROBOTICS
- BASICS OF ROBOTICS
- SELECTION OF COMPONENTS AND COST OF COMPONENTS
- MAKING THE CIRCUIT FOR SPIDER ROBOT
- PCB BASICS
- COMPONENT MOUNTING
- TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- PROCESSING SYSTEM
- ADDING A MECHANICAL STRUCTURE IN ROBOTICS
- BUILDING THE AESTHETICS OF ROBOT
- SPIDER ROBOT IS READY
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work in a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.