Search Engine Optimization
SEO stands for “search engine optimization.” It is the process of getting traffic from the “free”, “organic”, “editorial” or “natural” search results on search engines.
Are you struggle to rank your website in search engines like Google, Yahoo or Bing?
Are you a newbie in blogging or SEO world?
Then this workshop suits you.
Topics that we cover:
- Overview of Internet and Web development World
- Website Promotion
- Search Engines Overview
- Search Engine Optimization
- Paid Adverting (Like PPC and others)
- Social Media Optimization (SMO)
- Reporting and Monitoring
- Lecture by Expert on Internet, Web Development World and Search Engine Optimization – 4 hours
- On Page SEO – 2 hour
- Off Page SEO – 1 hours
- Google Penalties – 1 hours
- How to Find Keywords using tools – 3 hours
- Google Analytics & WebMaster – 1 hours
- Question Answer Section- 2 hours
- Awards and Certificates – 0.5 hours