Path Tracer (Line Follower)
A robot that will follow the line on its own. As the name suggests our robot in this mode will follow a line. Our robot will follow a white line on the black surface or vice versa. The most common and easiest of robots to make, it will be very easily absorbed by schoolchildren.
Topics that we cover:
- Introduction TO ROBOTICS
- BASICS OF ROBOTICS
- SELECTION OF COMPONENTS AND COST OF COMPONENTS
- MAKING THE CIRCUIT FOR PATH TRACER
- PCB BASICS
- COMPONENT MOUNTING
- TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- PROCESSING SYSTEM
- ADDING A MECHANICAL STRUCTURE IN ROBOTICS
- BUILDING THE AESTHETICS OF ROBOT
- PATH TRACER IS READY
- Learning the about how sensors will trace the line and stick to it while moving.
- Black, as well as white line, can be traced by the path follower.