This workshop aims at imparting job-oriented training on Microcontroller architectures and concepts of Embedded C language from an industry perspective. More emphasis shall be given to hands-on (practical) sessions for better understanding.
The main aim of this Training module is to make the students skill full and efficient for all the hardware and software related concepts for 8051/AVR/PIC Microcontrollers.
Topics that we cover:
- Understanding the concept of Embedded System
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience on LCD, Seven Segment, ADC
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors and accelerometers.
- Designing and Development of Mobile controlled ROBOT
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 2 hours
- Installation of Software And Basics Tools – 1 hour
- Understanding the basics Programming – 1 hour
- LED’s Project – 1 hours
- Interfacing of Home appliance with Microcontroller – 1 hours
- Implementing of Serial Communication with PC – 1 hours
- Interfacing of LCD – 2 hours
- Interfacing with Analog Sensors – 2 hours
- Interfacing of Keypad – 1 hour
- Programming Session for various Application – 2 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 1 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours