Cross Robot (Obstacle Avoider Robot)
Obstacle avoider robot will deviate itself from the path if any obstacle is present. The robot that changes its course of direction or stops once any obstacle obstructs its motion path is obstacle avoider robot.
Topics that we cover:
- Introduction TO ROBOTICS
- BASICS OF ROBOTICS
- SELECTION OF COMPONENTS AND COST OF COMPONENTS
- MAKING THE CIRCUIT FOR CROSS ROBOT
- PCB BASICS
- COMPONENT MOUNTING
- TESTING AND TROUBLESHOOTING
- PROCESSING SYSTEM
- ADDING A MECHANICAL STRUCTURE IN ROBOTICS
- BUILDING THE AESTHETICS OF ROBOT
- CROSS ROBOT IS READY
- Identify the main components of a robot and learn the many ways robots are being used in industry. The cross robot will avoid the obstacles and change its course of direction or stop its motion path.
- Follow safety rules and learn how to use and store tools correctly.
- Learn how to work in a team to use coordination to solve problems, and will serve as a team leader and a team member.