Get a basic introduction to electronics by learning to use an Arduino mini-computer board! Students will learn how to control electronic devices with the Arduino and install sensors into a project. We will also teach students the fundamentals of modern electronic microcontrollers and walk them through learning to program on the Arduino.
Topics that we cover:
- Understanding the Arduino
- Understanding the structure and programming of microcontrollers
- Practical experience for participant with DC motors, microcontrollers, sensors and accelerometers.
- Practical experience on Arduino
- Two live projects on Arduino
- Skills for designing projects using Arduino
- Designing and Development of Arduino controlled Application
- Participants are encouraged to think and come up with new designs
- Lecture by an expert trainer – 4 hours
- Installation of Arduino – 1 hour
- Basic of Embedded Programming – 2 hours
- Programming Session- 5 hours
- Testing Session and Competition – 3 hours
- Awards and Certificates Distribution – 1 hours